PSECCO is organizing panel discussion on polar careers outside of academia. Though the group is polar related, the discussion will be applicable to anyone.
Panelists for this webinar include:
- Morgan Seag (International Cryosphere Climate Initiative),
- Will Burt (Planetary Technologies),
- Colleen Strawhacker (Arctic Sciences Section in the Office of Polar Programs at the National Science Foundation),
- Gifford Wong (Institute for Defense Analysis), and
- Sam Dorsi (Polar Field Services).
The registration link is available online and the webpage includes a link to a Google Form to ask questions of the panelists before the event or connect with other early career researchers after the event.
Given the popularity and demand of this panel, PSECCO will be hosting another panel on 2 May 2023 on additional careers outside of academia for polar scientists.
For more information, go to the webinar webpage.