U-Travel Saskatchewan is a one-of-a-kind program that allows participants to improve their English over a period of three weeks, while experiencing what makes the university and this province unique.
There are four themes representing the four distinct seasons in Saskatchewan.
The first program is August 1st - 20th and the theme is Agriculture and Local Food.
The total cost of the program is $3355 CAD and includes:
- Daily English classes at the University of Saskatchewan Language Centre
- Entrance fees and transportation for scheduled tours
- Local guides for activities
- Health insurance for the duration of the program
- Accommodations in a single room at a student residence (linen and towels provided)
- Three meals per day (continental breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner)
- Certificate of Participation (upon completion of program)
Please share the attached PDF with your students and faculty or visit our website.
Join us for a free, on-line information session April 20th
9:00 - 10:00 AM CST Register here
7:00 - 8:00 PM CST Register here
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com