The purpose of the Conference is to form an international interdisciplinary platform for discussing and solving a wide range of issues related to the Arctic region and strengthening educational and scientific ties between generations of scientists in the framework of certain scientific areas.
We invite students, graduate students, teachers, scientists, experts, specialists, public and political stakeholders.
Form of participation - full-time, part-time, online.
Languages of the conference: Russian, English.
- Environment, natural resources and biodiversity of the Arctic
- Human health in the Arctic
- Experience and prospects of construction, operation of buildings and structures on permafrost soils
- Information technology and digital transformation in the Arctic
- Modern mining industry in the Arctic
- New technologies for the Arctic
- Language, culture, history of the Arctic peoples
- Socio-economic and legal development of the Arctic, Arctic tourism
Send your application no later than March 31, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention for international participants!
To enter the territory of Norilsk, a special permit is required, which is prepared by the inviting party.
Participation in the conference is free. Travel and accommodation costs are covered by participants.
Detailed information in the information letter (in Rusian).