The final project event will include a panel discussion with expert participation on multidisciplinary research and education in the North and five sessions on following topics:
- Coastal and marine biology, arctic ecosystems biodiversity
- Climate change, environmental and social impact assessment, mitigation and adaptation strategies
- Rural health and wellbeing in the North, new healthcare technologies
- History, archaeology and cultural geography of Arctic and Subarctic coastal regions
- Anthropology in the North: traditional population and indigenous peoples in urban and rural areas
80 experts and researchers will take part in the conference representing 31 universities and science centers in Russia, the UK, Finland and Norway including 20 UArctic member institutions.
Among the participants will be Mr. Gareth Wynn Owen, Head of UK Science and Innovation Network in Russia.
The conference programme is available here.