All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "III Robbek’s Readings", dedicated to the memory of an outstanding scientist, Dr. Vasily Afanasyevich Robbek, who made a significant contribution to the study of languages and cultures of small peoples of the North and the formation of humanitarian northern studies. The interdisciplinary conference is intended to unite the efforts of the scientific community and the public in the study, preservation and development of original languages and unique cultures of indigenous peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East.
Main themes of the conference are as follows:
- Languages of indigenous peoples of the North and Arctic;
- Folklore and Literature of indigenous peoples of the North, Arctic and the Far East;
- Material and spiritual culture of the North;
- Arctic studies;
- Traditional nature management and economic management of indigenous peoples of the North in conditions of transformation processes;
- Contemporary state of living of indigenous peoples of the northern regions of Russia;
- State policy in respect of indigenous peoples of the North and its realization experience on a regional level;
- Ethnocultural education in the modern context.
Scientists, faculty of HEI’s, PhD and Master students are invited to participate.
Online application deadline is December 20, 2018.
Materials should be sent by February 10, 2019 via e-mail: email@example.com in separate files specifying a surname of participant (as an example: Ivanova_article). Conference materials will be published in the electronic collection “Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation“ III Robbek’s Readings ”” with inclusion in the Russian Science Citation Index (RISC).
Finances: travel expenses due to the sending side. The registration fee and publication fee are not charged.
Additional information is available via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org