The call belongs under the food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy work programme.
Under this call there will be several topics covering issues related to:
- Agriculture and forestry
- Agri-food sector for a safe and healthy diet
- Aquatic living resources and marine research
- Bio-based industries.
This call includes topics such as:
- RUR-02-2017:Coastal-rural interactions: Enhancing synergies between land and sea-based activities
- RUR-03-2017:Towards 2030 - policies and decision tools for an integrated management of natural resources
- RUR-09-2017:Business models for modern rural economies
- RUR-13-2017:Building a future science and education system fit to deliver to practice
See the Call in Participant Portal.